Required files to be uploaded
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology aims to reach a national and international audience and will accept submissions from authors worldwide. It gives high priority to original studies of interest to clinicians and scientists in applied and basic neurosciences and related disciplines. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology publishes high quality research targeted to specialists, residents and scientists in psychiatry, psychology, neurology, pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, physiology, neurochemistry, and related sciences.
Topics of current interest to clinical, experimental and basic scientists are published in critical subjects, such as psychopharmacology, psychiatry and behavioral science. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology effectively bridges the gap between basic science and clinical application. Access to the Journal is available to all interested persons with no subscription fees, furthering the aim of reaching all interested national and international associations and individuals.
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology was formerly titled Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology from the first volume in 1990 until 2016.
2020, Vol: 30, Issue: 1Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology - PCP. Year: 2020, Volume: 30
- QUO VADIS PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENTS?
Seventy Years of Modern Psychopharmacology and Thirty Years of “Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology”
- Adult ADHD: Prevalence, Comorbidities, and Patient-Reported Dysfunction in a Tertiary Mental Health Clinic
- Endothelial Dysfunction and Arterial Stiffness in Patients with Bipolar Depression
- Video/Computer Game Addiction among University Students in Ghana: Prevalence, Correlates and Effects of Some Demographic Factors
- Psychiatric Diagnoses and Prescribing Patterns of Psychotropic Polypharmacy among Children and Adolescents in the Jazan Region, Saudi Arabia
- Rate and Predictors of Severe Withdrawal Symptoms in an Accelerated Opioid Detoxification Program
- Night Eating Syndrome Among Euthymic Patients With Bipolar I Disorder May Be Common and Related With Eating Concerns and Atypical Depression: A Cross-Sectional, Clinic-Based Study
- Reliability and Validity of the Turkish Version of the Acceptance and Action Questionnaire-Substance Abuse (AAQ-SA) on a Clinical Sample
- Temperament and Character Traits of Personality in a Sample of Patients Admitted to the Emergency Unit with a Suicide Attempt
- Psychometric properties of the Turkish version of the Thought-Action Fusion–Child Version (TAFIC)
- Inflammation, insulin resistance and the pathophysiology of depression: implications for novel antidepressant developments
- The Unbearable Lightness of Reductionist Physicalism in Contemporary Psychiatry
- Skin Reaction Associated With Vortioxetine: Purpuric Rash